Hoverboards with handle is simply named as Segway (Segway HT).it is two wheeled self-balancing transporter hoverboard by Segway Inc.
It was first founded by Dean Kamen and also brought to use in year 2001.HT is initialism for “humantransporter”.The common term used for hoverboards is self-balancing scooter although it is not as really hover.
This hoverboard also consist of sensors and two-foot pads, aluminium smart balance for detecting moves.
Background information of Hoverboard with handle:
Segway HT was invented from self-balancing wheelchair (IBOT) at Plymouthuniversity. Segway’s initial patent was filed in year 1994 and settled in year 1997 after others filed in 1999 and 2001.
three settings ofCreative models consist of 8 miles per hour, 6 MPH,10 MPH. Using twist grip steering of early versions are controlled also varied the motor speeds.
P series range varies was from 6- 10 mi, on complete charged nickel metal hybrid battery with 4 to 6 hours of recharge time.
Technology used in hoverboard:
Segway HT ‘s dynamics are same as to classic control problem, invented pendulum. whichusing DC brushless electric motors in wheel, and it also powered by lithium ion batteries.
Balance achieved using gyroscopic sensor and tilt sensor, developed by BAE system advance technology centre.
Features of Hoverboard with handle:
- Various sizes of 6.5, 8, 10 inches.
- Electric Segway battery is featured with Samsung lithium ion that which travel distance up to 20 km distance with a single time charge.
- It is design with few safety alerts which indicates rider when speed goes higher than 12 km per hour.
- Weight capacity is up to 120 kgs.
- power capacity of Battery is 29 volts. Segway’s need less time to charge up to charge 80% within 1 hour.
- Segway’s remote can be used for controlling speed, play music, and sensors will guide the hoverboard rider for navigating Segway on the road.
- Segway hoverboards ensure high quality, for an affordable price as compared to others.
Some of example of handled hoverboard:
- Segway’s 17-inch electric handled hoverboard – it is price of about Rs. 115,000.00.
- Segway’s 19-inch electrichandled hoverboard – it is price of about Rs. 125,000.00.
- Segway’s electric scooter Segway Mini pro, black and white – it is coming up with adjustable handle and cost up to Rs. 26000.00.
- Hoverboards India T11 PRO – it is 11 inches has feature of handled hoverboard also has additional features like, LED wheels, also various colour available (black, red, blue). its cost range is up to Rs. 25000.00.
Benefits of handled hoverboard:
- Inexpensive –cost is less as compared to other vehicles like motor cycles, car, quality cycle. Buying this handled hoverboard does not need huge amount of money.
- Eco friendly – it is works on rechargeable batteries and do not need oil for operation. As they do not emit poisonous greenhouse gases, and it is fast depletion of non-renewable sources like petroleum.
- No maintenance cost.
- Easy to operate – as it has extra handle feature so there is no complexity for riding it even for beginners as like bicycle any one can ride it easily.
Read More: Where to buy sweater shaver
Hoverboards with Handle is mainly a Segway’s which has many benefits and facilities over other hoverboards.